We develop your concept into a complete design and construct product. We have inhouse drafting and relationships with key design personnel to enable construction costs to be kept to a minimum.
This enables Maintech to design a concept that reflects your unique individual requirements and focuses on your specific business outcome.
Our objective is to ensure all our clients are confident in our ability to deliver their project on time and on budget, this is consistently achieved with our demonstrated history of performance targets being met.
By utilising our extensive knowledge, experience and fuel industry contacts, we are able to deliver projects on time with optimum quality.
- Contract Management
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Job Scheduling
- Site Establishment
- Tendering Process
- Staffing and Contractors
- Quality Processes
- Procurement of Materials
- Maintaining a comprehensive set of written Safety Standards and Procedures
We are committed to delivering each project site, safely and to the highest standard. This is achieved through quality workmanship and through site supervision to ensure successful execution with minimal waste, maintaining zero lost time injuries and effective time management.
- Planning: Construction Management Plan, Project Timeline
- Pre-Start Investigations: Including statutory authority notifications and site survey
- Environmental: Managing environmental & risk considerations concerning noise and dust management, and storage and handling of materials
- Traffic Management: Access & delivery management for site
- OH&S: Oversee sub-contractors and provide a safe work environment
- Contract Administration & Handover: Maintain high level of communication/feedback to clients with site meetings and weekly progress reports